Terms & Conditions
NAYAN NV may from time to time amend the terms and conditions by posting such change at the Site. Use after such change has been posted shall constitute acceptance of such changed terms.
The General Terms and Conditions may be supplemented by other terms if explicitly referred to herein. In case of contradiction, the current General Terms and Conditions will be primed.
The terms used in these General Terms and Conditions were defined, if necessary, in Article 17 of the General Terms and Conditions.
2. Accuracy of Content
The information about products, pricing, and delivery dates, as well as the detailed shipping guidelines on the website are communicated to the customers for information purposes only and may be modified by NAYAN NV without prior notice. For more information, customers should visit the "Order information page". NAYAN NV aims to provide accurate product information and accurately reflect the colors of the products. However, weights, dimensions, and volumes of products remain approaches, and it is not guaranteed that each screen displays a color identical, or that the color may not differ when a product is received.
NAYAN NV shall not be liable for the use of the Site, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein.
All prices are listed on the Site and include VAT for deliveries within the EU and exclude shipping costs. The currency is always clearly stated. If an error is found in the price of the products you have ordered or in the delivery charge, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel before packing and shipping, we will refund or re-credit you for the sum that has been debited from your credit card for the products. Deliveries outside the European Union may lead to taxes which must be paid by the recipient.
4. Order online
Ordering is allowed as from 18 years of age or older. The ordering process includes the following steps:
- Choose your product and add it to the shopping cart;
- Choose a delivery method;
- Enter the shipping address;
- Enter the billing address together with the payment information;
- You will be asked to accept the General Terms and Conditions;
- You will have the opportunity to view a summary of your order.
After placing an order, you will receive an email from NAYAN NV confirming receipt of the order. If you pay with a credit card, you will also receive an email with the status of your payment. As soon as the goods are shipped (the "Shipping Notification Email") you will also receive a notification. All orders are subject to any stock fluctuations. In case of unexpected stock breach we will inform you and we reserve the right to cancel the order.
Some companies, located in certain countries and in possession of a valid VAT number, have the option to pay after receipt of the invoice. NAYAN NV reserves the right to request a prepayment on an initial order if we receive an unfavorable credit rating.
NAYAN NV retains title in the sold goods until we have received full payment of the price and shipping charges, and possible late payment interests and/or indemnities.
6. Sale Agreement
No sale agreement will exist between you and NAYAN NV until NAYAN NV packs and/or ships all products.
NAYAN NV reserves the right to refuse an order, wholly or partially, in the following cases:
- If your order is flagged by the security systems as an unusual order or an order suspected of fraud;
- In case of a stock issue or when a product is no longer available
- If we have reason to believe you are a reseller;
- If there was an error in the price quote;
- In the event of force majeure.
7. Countries supplied and delivery restrictions
Products are only delivered in the countries for which the website allows delivery. Special rules:
- PO Box addresses and military APO addresses are not accepted.
- Saturday delivery is only possible in Belgium and France. The remaining countries will be delivered Monday through Friday, except public holidays.
- The products are delivered through us in the UK with the exception of the ‘Isle of Man’ or the ‘Channel Islands’.
- You can order for destinations on the mainland in France (not the overseas territories).
- Via our Site you can order for mainland destinations in Spain (not the islands such as the Balearic Islands or the Canary Islands).
Products are only delivered in the countries for which the website allows delivery (see item 7). Delivery will, as far as possible, be done within the time specified in the individual order confirmation. Any delay will in no event give rise to damages. Incorrect delivery addresses are the responsibility of the User and may give rise to additional charges that will be collected from the User. Almost all goods are shipped from NAYAN NV. If your order is not delivered in time, you can contact us at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your customer number or order number. Should we not be able to dispatch your order within 30 days of the order confirmation email, you can cancel this order free of charge and the refund will be guaranteed. The shipment is always carried out by a professional courier. A signature is required for receiving the goods. You agree that a shipment may be delivered to a person other than the Applicant, if it is at the address indicated by you. If no-one is present at time of delivery, you will be asked to make a new appointment for a 2nd delivery attempt. This can be done by phone or via a card in the mailbox. An overview of the delivery methods, their warranties and restrictions can be found on our delivery instructions.
9. Inadequate product or incorrect delivery
Upon receipt you must immediately inspect the goods. If you believe that the goods are not in accordance with the order, do not sign the delivery note and / or clearly state the problem on the courier's receipt. Please notify us of the problem within 24 hours, stating your order number, by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
10. Distance Selling – Right of Retraction/Cancellation
The consumer has the right to notify the seller that he waives the purchase without payment of a fine and without a statement of reasons within 14 calendar days from the day following delivery
In case the consumer invokes this possibility, he must return the goods to NAYAN NV at his own risk and costs. Goods designed specifically for the User and/or which can spoil quickly will not be taken back and the User cannot rely on the waiver clause. Returned goods will only be accepted by NAYAN NV, provided you have not put the items in use. For a return, follow the procedure below:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and state your order number. Or fill out the following Withdrawal form and send it back to us. We will send you our return instructions by email. The return costs, which we will mention in this email, are at your expense.
- Pack the goods before returning them (do not return any used goods), if possible in original packaging and complete with original labels, accessories. The original packaging ensures that damage during return is avoided.
- Print the return label and stick it on the box/boxes. The received label will contain all information to make sure the return goes smoothly (your information, our shipping address, the courier name).
- If you have questions after step 3, please do not hesitate to contact us. If no questions, you must return the goods to us within 14 days.
- If the goods reach us in good condition, you will be refunded as soon as possible. Should the goods be incomplete or damaged, we will inform you.
Only online purchased goods can be returned. For all other returns, you should turn to the store where you purchased the goods.
11. Limitation of Liability
- Use of the Site: NAYAN NV is not responsible for any discontinued availability or access to the Site, malfunctions depending on the computer system, viruses or other inconveniences that may arise from the use of this Site (including but not limited to ‘loss of profit').
- Legal Warranty: For consumers, the 2 year legal warranty applies. This warranty only covers a lack of agreement that already exists in the delivery of the goods. During the aforementioned period, the Seller undertakes to replace or repair the defective item (or a part of it) free of charge.
- Use of the goods: NAYAN NV is not responsible for the loss or material or other damage, of any kind, which the User or a third party may suffer from using the goods.
- Delivery and other exclusions: NAYAN NV cannot be held liable for failure to comply with any term, as all terms are purely indicative without any obligation under NAYAN NV, nor for any other damage that may be caused by her fault or her Negligence, even in the event of a serious error. Any consequential damage or any other damage that cannot be provided by one of the parties at the time of conclusion of the sales agreement is excluded from compensation.
The full liability of NAYAN NV will never exceed the purchase price of the product in question.
12. Reference to other websites and use of material from/through the Site
The reference to another website through our Site is for information only. Only with the explicit permission of NAYAN NV may information on the Site be used elsewhere. It is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, download, disseminate, transfer or commercialize and/or distribute the services, Site pages, or the information codes related to the Site. Information and suggestions communicated to us through the Site may be used free of charge and without any compensation by NAYAN NV. All images on this website are owned by NAYAN NV. Reproduction of images without prior written permission is prohibited.
Cancellation by NAYAN NV of the sales contract is always possible without prior notice.
14. Intellectual Property Rights
NAYAN NV has developed this site for your personal and non-commercial purposes. All rights, and in particular all Intellectual Property Rights, associated with this Site are governed by and are the exclusive property of NAYAN NV. Based on these rights, it is forbidden to modify, copy, disseminate, transmit, reproduce, publish information or material contained on the Site or create derivative works. All of this, except for the following: You may download content and make one copy for purely personal, non-commercial use, provided that you maintain in its original state the content of the material on which the Intellectual Property Rights apply. Copying or storing any content outside of personal, non-commercial use is not allowed. All other trademarks, signs, illustrations, images or emblems appearing on our products, accessories or packaging are and remain the exclusive property of NAYAN NV. The reproduction of this, in whole or in part, for any reason or for any means, is strictly prohibited. Also, the use of any combination with another sign, symbol, emblem or other distinctive sign is prohibited. The technology is provided and managed by NAYAN NV.
NAYAN NV also wishes to protect its consumers against the sale of counterfeit products online. That is why NAYAN NV likes to refer to the tips of the European Consumer Centre to avoid buying a counterfeit product. If there is a suspicion of counterfeiting, the consumer can always submit a complaint via the Reporting Center.
Within the scope of these terms and conditions, the terms listed hereafter shall be deemed to have the following meaning, unless explicitly mentioned otherwise:
- Terms and Conditions: these terms and conditions and all its additions or updates.
- Order: the result of the ordering process as described in article 4 of the Terms and Conditions. Upon receipt of the payment, the Order becomes a Sale;
- NAYAN NV: NAYAN NV, public limited liability company, incorporated under Belgian law (so-called NV), having its registered office at 8800 Roeselare (Belgium), Bruanestraat 8, Company Registry number Kortrijk 0806.661.106; NAYAN NV is responsible for the technical support of the functioning of the Site.
- User: someone who by entering the address of this Site or by following a link visits this Site and uses it for informative purposes or to place an order.
- Site: a collection of webpages grouped together under the address of Leonidas. The possibilities of the Site range from providing static information to interactive communication with multimedia applications and the purchase of goods.
- Selling: Online purchase of an item delivered at home. Payment will be made in advance. At the time of receipt of the payment, the sale will be completed.
Disputes concerning the conclusion, validity, interpretation or performance of the contract or of the current General Terms and Conditions are governed by Belgian law and under the jurisdiction of the Brussels Courts without prejudice to the right of the consumer to bring a dispute before the judge who is empowered by mandatory legislation. All parties accept the electronic evidence within the framework of their relationships (for example: email, backups, ...). If any of the above conditions should be annulled, all other conditions will remain valid to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
In compliance with art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) No 524/2013, you can appeal to the European Commission's alternative online dispute settlement. The Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform offers a single point of entry that allows EU consumers and traders to settle their disputes for both domestic and cross-border online purchases.
This agreement supersedes any prior agreement with the User. For any questions, comments or technical issues regarding this Site you may contact us through the following information: email@example.com, tel. +32 (0)28 96 28 52.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 05/05/2022.